Introducing Get Clean® Water
A fresh take on healthier water, Get Clean® Water is a new multi-patented water filtration system. Unlike other water pitchers, Get Clean® Water uses a solid block of carbon to clean your water, reducing some pretty nasty contaminants-including up to 99 percent of lead!
Get Clean® Water is the first pitcher to use a refillable carbon-block filter system so there’s less plastic to throw away. And it filters 303 liters (80 gallons) of water per filter.
Cleaner, healthier water and a cleaner, healthier planet.
We can all drink to that!
Beats Leading Brands!
- Certified to reduce lead, mercury, cadmium and more contaminants while retaining healthy minerals!
- Certified to reduce chlorine, thus helps to reduce harmful effects cause by its health-threatening by-products!
- Certified to filter 303 liters (80 gallons) – twice as much as leading brands.
- First-ever pitcher with refillable carbon-block filters system.
The Smart Choice!
- Costs only a few cents a liter.
- Healthy, great-tasting water.
- First automatic pitcher meter that shows gallons filtered (no electricity is required).
- Handy and portable.
- Save cost.
The Shaklee Difference
- “Gets the lead out” and more.
- Get Clean® Water reduces many harmful contaminants that can turn up in your water. And Get Clean® Water is certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to reduce lead and more.
- Only a few cents a liter.
- Malaysians are pouring money down the drain by drinking bottled water. For only a few cents a liter, Get Clean®Water gives you clean, great-tasting water – with a smart meter that shows you exactly when to replace your filter. No more guessing.
- More clean water every time.
- Get Clean® Water gets 303 liters (80 gallons) from every hardworking filter – twice as much as the big brands and reduces contaminants that can actually turn up in your water and be harmful to your health.
- Keeps the planet green.
- Get Clean® Water uses the first refillable carbon-block pitcher filter system, so there’s less waste in the landfills. And each filter is made with our sustainable coconut shell carbon, which is better for the environment.